If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. – Zig Ziglar
- I developed an appreciation for data, information, and numbers by accident early in my career. While working in a call center, I was randomly selected by my manager to assume responsibility for calculating payroll and running the staffing “calculator”. It was at that moment that I became eternally intrigued and fascinated by numbers.
- I have continued that affinity while mastering additional skills and areas such as project management; building custom reports to perform analysis on data metrics, trends, and KPI’s; workflow and process management; and technical writing.
- Exploring the outdoors
- Visiting historical landmarks
- Spending time with family
Unique Skill (s)
- An ability to memorize almost anything, which makes me a fountain of facts and information – but not enough for Jeopardy (yet!)
- Overall, a happy and positive person! I make an extra effort to find at least one thing to be thankful for every day.
Desired SuperHero Characteristic
- The ability to fly
Awards & Recognition
- White Belt in Lean Six Sigma