Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. - St. Francis of Assisi
- Born and raised in Louisville, KY, I’m blessed to have a wife of over 30 years that will put up with me. Additionally, I have 2 sons, 1 daughter, and 2 grandkids.
- More than 25 years of management experience in Sales, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Operations, Delivery Services, and Business Development. Proven ability to create, develop, and lead successful businesses. Thrives on developing, implementing and monitoring strategic initiatives with partners and clients.
- Tony has an insatiable quest for innovation. Seeking better processes, methodologies, and technologies to solve clients' business needs are always top of mind.
Unique Skill (s)
- Strategic processing with ability to analyze complex situations and simplify them
- I’m an unicyclist. Unicycled from Louisville to Lexington over 4 days to raise money for cancer.
Desired SuperHero Characteristic
- SuperHero capability of intuitiveness. Gifted with this ability would always say the right thing and make the right decisions.
Awards & Recognition
- Community Health Charities – Volunteer of Year
- American Diabetes Association – Volunteer of the Year