You can’t change the past, but you can change the future!
- Proud to be a Louisvillian and Kentuckian! I was born in Louisville and graduated from St. Xavier High School. I earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Kentucky. Post-graduation, I attended the University of Louisville for advanced accounting courses to enable me to obtain my CPA.
- I have over 20 years as a licensed CPA and advanced skills in Technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Inventory, Fixed Asset Management, Budgeting & Cash Flow Maximization, ERP Conversion, Workflow Maximization, and Turnaround Specialist.
- Golfing and avid sports fan: Especially following UK and UL sports
Unique Skill (s)
- Certified MS-Excel Master
- Once had an audience with Pope John Paul II at St. Peter’s Basilica
- Once went skydiving
- Once drove a racecar on the Kentucky Speedway
Desired SuperHero Characteristic
- To be able to fly like Superman. Wouldn’t that be awesome!
Awards & Recognition
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – License # 8536
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kentucky Society of CPAs
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Financial Executives Network Group (FENG)
- Boy Scouts of America, Lincoln Heritage Council, Advisory Board