“Those who say it can’t be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” – James Baldwin
- Born and raised in Louisville, Ky. I am a mother to a wonderful son. I have over 10 years of experience in Customer Service and over 4 years in Human Resources. I have a passion for helping others and making sure things run smoothly. I also enjoy being able to be a part of an employee’s professional development and helping them succeed.
- As the HR Recruiter/Coordinator, I am responsible for recruitment, onboarding of new employees, managing employee benefits and all other general assistance with HR roles. I have over 5 years of experience in general Human Resources, as well as over 10 years of office administration experience.
- Spending time with friends and family
- Attending concerts, comedy shows, festivals, and fairs
Unique Skill (s)
- I can create intricate designs and shapes on my nails
- I am the self-proclaimed master of “The Office” trivia
Desired SuperHero Characteristic
Awards & Recognition
- OMG’s Recruitment Wizard
- Received Multiple Kudos recognition at Onsite Management Group
- Received Multiple Excellent Customer Service awards working as a customer service representative
- Received Promotion and Multiple kudos awards at LG&E and GE Appliances.