“It’s Not About What You Can Do, It’s About What You Can Do To Motivate Others To Do”. - Jos’e del Barrio
- Raised and reared in Louisville, KY. I am grateful to be married to my husband of 2 ½ years. Together we have (2) daughters, (1) son and a grandson.
- I have 20 plus years of experience in Digital Printing.
- Bike Riding, Traveling and Going To The Movies
Unique Skill (s)
- I take pride in building relationships and work hard to get to know and develop trust with employees.
- I am a choir member at Greater Friendship Baptist Church. I enjoy singing in the choir.
Desired SuperHero Characteristic
- SuperHeroCharacteristic of Wonder Women:Courage – Many people fear change. The courage to face changes and challenges is not commonplace in today’s world. Superheroes embrace change when faced with it.They have the superpower of bravery which gives them the courage to face obstacles.
Awards & Recognition
- Xerox Corporation – “Gold” Peek Performers
- Xerox Corporation – Employee Of The Year
- OMG North Star Award