OMG, LLC values our people first, because if we don’t have the best team in place we cannot please our client. It is our intention to offer our employees the best benefits we can with the resources we have available to us. Every year our HR Team re-evaluates new benefit opportunities to best fit and accommodate each and every team member.
The following is a high level list of OMG employee benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Critical Illness
- Term Life
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct Deposit
- Training and Development
- Recognition Program
- Leaves of Absence (family, medical or military leave options; based on qualifications)
As an OMG Team Member, you can have:
- Exposure to various areas of business that include: mail processing, courier, logistics, copy centers, data imaging, supplies management and switchboard operations.
- Receive certification for in depth postal knowledge
- Enhance industry knowledge through specialized training
- Complete training modules by working at a comfortable pace through independent study
- Opportunity to participate in company-wide training via conference and on site provided by HR
- Opportunity for career advancement through internal job postings.
- Exposure to special projects for the purpose of gaining experience
- Daily performance feedback and annual performance and compensation evaluations
- Open Door Policy
- Consistent and Fair Management Practices
- Health, Dental, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability Benefits available.
- Direct Deposit for Bi Weekly Payroll
- Paid Personal, Vacation, Holidays and Funeral Leave
- Access to OMG electronic forms, requests, policies and procedures.
- Regular communications from management regarding company updates, news and employee recognition
- Holiday Luncheons, Service Awards, Customer Service Week and Employee Recognition are just a few company-wide events our employees participate in.
- Employee Referral and Sales Bonuses
- Service Oriented Human Resource Department that will work with each new hire to make them feel a part of the team
- Employee Assistance Program
HR Online Tools and Benefits
Anatomy of a Paycheck
Anatomy of a Paycheck includes helpful definitions, examples, and explanations that show you what your pay stub means and how the numbers are calculated — from total compensation to take home pay.
Direct Deposit Sign Up Form
Save a trip to the bank each payday and get quick access to cash through your bank account or a payroll debit card.
Direct Deposit Change Form
Add and remove bank accounts, adjust the amounts deposited between them and a payroll debit card, and make other changes to your direct deposit service.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Through pre-tax contributions, an FSA can help you pay for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and dependent care expenses not covered by your company's benefit plans.
Flexible Spending Account Demo
To find out more about your Paychex FSA, please view our informative demonstration.
How to Obtain Your Form W-2
If you haven't received a W-2 by the end of January, contact your employer. If you still haven't received your W-2 in a timely manner, be sure to notify the IRS.
Paychex Online 401(k) Demo
Learn simple and convenient ways to save for retirement when your employer signs up for a Paychex-sponsored retirement plan.
Learn solid investment principles, and enter your information to see how close you are to meeting your retirement goals
Retirement Services Education Center
See how a 401(k) plan works, from contributions to distributions, and learn techniques and rules for investing so you can start planning for retirement.
Retirement Services Planning Calculator
Our Retirement and Net Pay Calculators help determine how much you'll need to save to meet your retirement goals.