Corporations have been using vendors with special core industry expertise as a management solution for over 40 years. The opportunities for areas to outsource are often difficult to recognize and define. We help you identify these hidden areas and deploy leading-edge services.
OMG's professional services are seamlessly integrated within your firm's framework and culture. We provide so much more than just cost savings - we provide a proven management tool offering efficiency, enhanced productivity, and industry expertise allowing your firm to focus on its core business.
Some of the many industries we service are Insurance, Hospitals and Healthcare, Manufacturing, City/County Government, Banking/Financial, Education, Legal, High-Tech, Non-Profit.
OMG's solutions enable you to maintain complete control while we manage the process and all personnel related costs. We also make equipment recommendations, manage equipment maintenance agreements, and manage contracts with related vendors.
Some of the many benefits of partnering with OMG are:
- Reduction of Operating Costs. We provide a skilled workforce, best practices, standardized processes, and advanced technologies, that will reduce your overall cost structure and minimize the complexity of managing it. Your company's administrative services costs will be predictable and controlled for years into the future.
- Seamless Implementation and Transition. OMG’s success is built on a solid foundation that is our methodology (a set of repeatable processes that are rigid enough to provide a firm framework for success, yet allow ample flexibility to meet the specific needs of our clients)
- OMG places a seasoned member of our management staff onsite during the first 100 days to oversee all aspects of the transition
- Weekly meetings are held with key contacts
- Performance of an extensive due diligence is used to develop transition plan goals, tasks, and timelines
- All transition and implementation plans are monitored and updated through MS Project on a weekly and monthly basis
- There are several other tools OMG has developed to assist in a seamless transition. These tools include: New Site Start Up Kit, New Site Check List & 100 Day Review
- Ability to Focus on Core Business Processes. Our services are managed by personnel trained in information and document control and distribution, thus freeing you to invest more time, money, and human resources in core competencies and customer service.
- Guarantee of Service Quality. OMG maintains consistent service levels and customer satisfaction. Our staff and MDP Certified Specialists will provide you with "peace of mind" knowing that your mail will adhere to all USPS regulations. We also support a variety of customer quality initiatives to sustain improvement.
- Operational Flexibility. Because we understand and support your business vision, partnering with OMG goes beyond solving today's challenges. We also provide you with the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment which allows you to seize next-generation opportunities.
A variety of administrative tasks can be reviewed for possible assumption by OMG personnel at less cost than those incurred by higher-paid personnel in other departments. OMG's services are delivered effectively, without regard to temporary absence, vacation, promotion, illness, termination or retirement of your company's personnel.
OMG takes complete ownership and responsibility for recruiting, training, performance appraisals, scheduling, vacation relief, and removing all administrative headaches, allowing you to harness proactive methodologies. Your company will have immediate access to OMG's expertise in digital mail center management as well as extensive knowledge of printing, bulk mailing, postal presort discounts, courier services, data imaging, warehouse management, fulfillment services, supplies management, copy center management, switchboard and reception area operations, and records/file maintenance.
Article: The 80/20 Rule of Managing your business: read here
Article: Disaster Management Training: read here
Article: Insourcing Your Non-core Services - read here
Article: Committment to Quality - read article here